Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,

"Give a little time to me or burn this out, we'll play hide and seek to turn this around"



Hello dear mad readers! I gave my hair a make-over. I always wanted give my hair a new color and last Friday it finally happened. It is so beautiful and I was really happy with the result! My hairdresser gave me a guaranty when the color wouldn't last since it was a difficult color and I think I need to go back since a lot of color already washed away unfortunately. I hope the new color will hold longer if I let it dye again, because I can't express how much I actually love this color. It's also the first time I've ever changed my hair color, so I think it should last longer than a week. I'll update you guys next week.

Top & Skirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: New Look









Share:

5 comments

Live-Style20 said...

fine look ; -))


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Enara Girl said...

It is a very nice colour, it is bad that it doesn't last long but you can dye again. I love your outfit. xoxo

Laura Jones said...

your hair looks lovely! and the skirt and top are beautiful too! xx

Mihaela said...

i love this :) have an amazing day!

mfashionfreak♥blog

Unknown said...

lovely face, nice photos ! I love your look here !

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig